Aurora

Default Label for 5 Tab Dividers

I am trying to create labels for Avery 5 Tab dividers.
I am using their Work Saver labels - 2 columns, 26 rows on
8-1/2 x 11 sheet of paper.

I set the settings per the instructions on the label sheet.
But there is another setting "vertical pitch" (not noted
in the instructions) which is the distance between
labels. There is no distance between these labels, so I
set it to 0.0". But Word keeps changing it to .35" which
screws up the label alignment.

What can I do? I would appreciate any help you can give
me as soon as possible.

Aurora

The vertical pitch is not the space between the labels but the space between
the top of one label and the top of the next. In your case, that should be
the same as the height of the label.

I don't have a custom label definition for Worksaver 5, but I do have one
for Worksaver 8, and both the label height and the vertical pitch are set to
0.33".

"Aurora" wrote in message
I am trying to create labels for Avery 5 Tab dividers.
I am using their Work Saver labels - 2 columns, 26 rows on
8-1/2 x 11 sheet of paper.

I set the settings per the instructions on the label sheet.
But there is another setting "vertical pitch" (not noted
in the instructions) which is the distance between
labels. There is no distance between these labels, so I
set it to 0.0". But Word keeps changing it to .35" which
screws up the label alignment.

What can I do? I would appreciate any help you can give
me as soon as possible.

Aurora

Duke

try using one of the wizards from this site:

http://www.avery.com/us/Main?action=...twarecode=3201

"Aurora" wrote in message
I am trying to create labels for Avery 5 Tab dividers.
I am using their Work Saver labels - 2 columns, 26 rows on
8-1/2 x 11 sheet of paper.

I set the settings per the instructions on the label sheet.
But there is another setting "vertical pitch" (not noted
in the instructions) which is the distance between
labels. There is no distance between these labels, so I
set it to 0.0". But Word keeps changing it to .35" which
screws up the label alignment.

What can I do? I would appreciate any help you can give
me as soon as possible.

Aurora

How can I add one label in a word label program? AZHawkeyefan Microsoft Word Help 1 January 27th 05 03:50 AM
Label Template ll Microsoft Word Help 1 December 20th 04 06:05 PM
label does not fit on one page! Attila Microsoft Word Help 8 December 7th 04 04:55 PM
How to change mailing label size in existing label document GrannyAnn Microsoft Word Help 1 December 2nd 04 06:12 PM
I want to print a single label and I have already used the label s Lyn M Microsoft Word Help 1 November 24th 04 05:39 PM