Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Jon Jon is offline

Default Table of Contents

We are wanting to use the ToC reference feature, but we are having problems
with the footer page numbers. We want to have page numbers in the footers,
but the ToC page wants to use page no 1. We want the ToC to use i, ii, iii,
etc, or use nothing at all. We want the first page of the document to be
page no 1 even though it coudl be page 2, 3, 4, etc.

Is there a way we can do this?

Thanks

Jon

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Jon Jon is offline

nvm.. they had been using a recycled document that was probably created in
word 95 and the document must have been screwed up. Creating a new document
and setting the section break made it work how I though it was suppose to.