Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Chittapoo Chittapoo is offline

Default Help! How do i make Word save the email address and subject line?

I use Word as an email editor/composer for Outlook. You can email a Word
document directly out as an email via Outlook. The document will be the body
of the email. You do that by click "email" icon on Word's toolbar, fill in
the email address and hit send. Outlook will send it out automatically.

Now, under my previous version of Word, when i save the document, all email
addresses, subject line, and even attachment will be saved as parts of the
Word document. Next time you open that document and hit "email" button again,
all that information would be there.

However, when i switch to Word2003, I cannot save that information anymore.
Don't know what setting was change from the previous version. This drives me
mad. I have the same letter to email out to the same group of people
everyday with a minor adjustment. Now I have to retype all email address
everyday.

Any help is really appreciated.

Chittapoo