Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
John Green John Green is offline

Default Removing a watermark that won't go away

I have a 55 page document, and half of the pages have a watermark on it and
half don't. What I am trying to do is have no watermark on any of the pages
and then put a new watermark on all of the pages. But right now, when i put
a new watermark on all of the pages, half work, and the second half of the 55
page document has 2 watermarks on top of each other. My first watermark was
"Version 1" and i am on my second draft so i wont my new watermark to be
"version 2" However on the first 20 pages it says version 2, and on the next
30 pages it says version 1 and version 2 printed on top of each other. Is it
possible for a watermark to stain a page?

i setup a watermark on my document and i have tried removing it. tunjobs Microsoft Word Help 2 June 21st 06 10:39 AM
macro for removing watermark Kimmie B Microsoft Word Help 1 March 10th 06 06:55 AM
Removing a watermark kmm Page Layout 3 October 26th 05 01:11 AM
Removing Word Watermark stamps!? Sara Microsoft Word Help 1 October 10th 05 07:53 PM
Help Removing a Watermark Harold Microsoft Word Help 4 August 31st 05 08:12 PM