Why do Table Styles cause Table to move?

Old April 2nd 10, 04:45 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Loris

Default Why do Table Styles cause Table to move?

In Word 2007, I draw a table 2" x 2" and center it horizontally. When I apply
a table style to it, the table moves to the left margin and I have to
recenter it or drag it back to the center. If I reapply the same style or a
different style from the ribbon, it again jumps to the left margin. Is there
a way to prevent it from moving when I apply a style to it?