Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Invinci Invinci is offline

Default keep lover level bullet list with previous bullet

Word 2007. I have a Heading then some paragraphs. Then a bullet list. How do
I prevent a page from breaking in the middle of a lower level bullet list? In
other words, how do I keep lower level bullets with it's upper level?

For example:
Many paragraphs

o upper level bullet aaa
- one aaa
- two aaa
- three aaa

o upper level bbb
- one bbb
- two bbb
- three bbb

Right now I run out of room on the page and -two bbb goes to the next page.
I can highlight the "bbb"s and under Paragraph/line and Page Breaks check
Keep Lines Together. I may need to add more paragraphs before the bullet list
and I don't want a list to be broken into two pages. Do I have to highlight
each list (aaa, bbb, ccc) to do this. Or is there a way to do it different?