Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Shimon Sim Shimon Sim is offline

Default Page numbers are not printed

I have Word 2007. I have document with page numbers in footer - right
corner. For some reason page numbers are not printed even though can see
them on print preview.

Any ideas?
Thanks,
Shimon.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

The usual reason is that they are located outside the printable region in
Word. What happens if you set the footer further from the edge of the paper?
Double-click the vertical ruler (Page Setup dialog), click the Layout tab,
and set From Edge Footer: to something larger.

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
Author of the Word 2007 Bible