Perplexed in Mpls

Default Looking for a functional template for Demco foil-backed labels

I'm trying to print labels (1 1/2") 8 across, 8 down.
Doug Robbins

You may have to make your own. Labels are just tables with fixed cell
dimensions. Use a ruler to determine the top margin, side margin, label
dimensions, horizontal and vertical pitch. You may find it easier to modify
an exisiting label (ToolsEnvelopes and LabelsLabels), but I think that
with 8 across, you will need to setup a custom page size as well.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP
"Perplexed in Mpls" Perplexed in wrote in
message ...
I'm trying to print labels (1 1/2") 8 across, 8 down.