Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
appendixitis appendixitis is offline

Default different fonts on same Heading line

Hi,
I want to create a heading and subheading in an appendix, but only want the
main heading to appear in the TOC.

That is, the TOC would be something like
"TABLE OF CONTENTS
Appendix 4 - Bananas"

....whereas the text in the document would actually read:
"Appendix 4 - Bananas: basic characteristics (and Endnote references)."

I have been trying to achieve this by changing the fonts, but because the
text is on the same line, the font automatically reverts to Heading.
Is there a way around this?

Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline