Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
ken

Default "interface not registered"

after activation in office 2003, I try to send mail and word 2003, message
comes up, says that, "interface not registered" any help appreciated?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
garfield-n-odie

Word and Outlook must be the same version if you want to use Word
as your email editor in Outlook. If they are the same version, then:

Close Outlook and Word. Locate your OLE32.DLL file. The default
location for this file is C:\Windows\System32. Click on Start |
Run. In the "Open" box, type:

regsvr32 c:\windows\system32\ole32.dll

If necessary, replace "c:\windows\system32" with the actual path
to the ole32.dll file on your computer. You only have to run
this command once (not every time you start the computer). Exit.
Restart Windows. Do you still get the error message?