Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
LadyPhillip LadyPhillip is offline

Default How to set the orientation just to specific pages and not all?

How can I set the orientation to landscape to specific pages and not all the
pages?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

You can select the relevant pages and then, in the Page Setup dialog box,
choose to change the orientation for "Selected text."

To display the dialog box, click File | Page Setup (Word 97-2003) or click
the dialog launcher button (the little arrow on the bottom right) of the
Page Setup group of the Page Layout tab.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP