joey

Default i copied the help menu on my tool bar how do i delete it?

i pasted some information of the internet into word and i tried to press menu
and i moved the cursor now i have 4 hlep menu's and 3 file menu's and i dont
know how to delete them, im using word for the xp edition
garfield-n-odie

Press Ctrl+Alt+- to enable the destructive cursor (which looks like a
thick horizontal bar) and click on an unwanted menu item to make it
disappear. BE VERY CAREFUL about what you click on when the destructive
cursor is active.

joey wrote:

i pasted some information of the internet into word and i tried to press menu
and i moved the cursor now i have 4 hlep menu's and 3 file menu's and i dont
know how to delete them, im using word for the xp edition

garfield-n-odie

Thanks, I didn't know about that trick.