Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Lynn

Default how to remove track changes in multiple docs

I have about a 100 documents that i need to send out. I would like to disable
track changes for all of them, without opening each one and doing it
manually. Is this possible?

Thank you
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
finalword

You would need a 3rd party program to do this. Something like Payne
Consulting's Metadata Assistant can accept all changes in a document and turn
off track changes.