Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Diane R.

Default Does recording a macro increase the font size?

I created a letterhead at the top of a blank document so that it could be
used for emailing purposes (instead of printing on actual letterhead just
create a letter on this and it's ready to email). I widened the left/right
margins; changed the top/bottom margins; put the company name within a one
row/one column table so that the bottom line is the only line showing; went
below that table, changed the size and superscripted the font to put in the
address and telephone numbers; put a return; changed the font back to the
original size and unchecked the superscript; inserted a continuous page
break, and added one more return. Now I've been asked to make it a macro.
I'm using the fonts that I used when I just put it on a document but when I'm
recording it for the macro the font is enlarged by 3-4 sizes. Why?