Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
DJ DJ is offline

Default How to add space between table row and footer

The file is landscape. The table with a single row is set to break across
pages, and the footer size cannot be changed. The problem is that the footer
is too close to where the table breaks at the bottom of each page. Changing
the page layout doesn't help. Resizing the table adjusts it left to right but
not top to bottom. Adding space to the row "options" (between the row text
and the border) doesn't help since it's one large row that breaks across many
pages. The client does not want the text broken into multiple rows. The only
other option I see is to add manual line breaks and choose where the text
breaks on each page, but this is time consuming. Any other suggestions?
Thanks so much!