Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
jfg jfg is offline

Default Number Indents

I have Word 2003.

Whenever I do number indetns, I would like items 10, 11, 12, etc. to line up
in such a way that their units digit lines up with the numbers 1 through 9.
For example,
9. nnn nnn nnn
10. mmm mmm mmm (1)
11. lllllll lllll kkkk

As it is now, the tens diging lines up with the numbers 1 through 9:

9. kkk kkk lll
10. mmm mmm mmm (2)
11. jjj jjj jjj

How can I make the numbering line up as shown in the example (1)?

Thank you.

Indents jfg Page Layout 2 March 29th 07 09:14 PM
Indents are different in 97 vs 2003 Mr. Smith Microsoft Word Help 0 November 28th 06 06:08 AM
Hanging indents gcotterl Microsoft Word Help 2 April 23rd 06 10:00 PM
How do I set up hanging indents? Bedone Microsoft Word Help 3 April 19th 05 09:39 PM
Hanging Indents Lynda Microsoft Word Help 1 January 6th 05 07:14 PM