Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Brad Brad is offline

Default Unable to select words

Hi

When type i am unable to select words or change words using the mouse with
Microsoft Office 2003 or 2007? For example if I was using Microsoft Word
change a word in the previous sentense without using arrow keys?
any suggustions

Brad
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

What doesn't work? Click & drag? Double-click on a word?

Can you use the mouse to put the cursor somewhere else?

On Jun 11, 8:51*am, Brad wrote:
Hi

When type i am unable to select words or change words using the mouse with
Microsoft Office 2003 or 2007? For example if *I was using Microsoft Word
change a word in the previous sentense without using arrow keys?
any suggustions

Brad

I am unable to select text and backspace it. JC-UK Microsoft Word Help 1 June 13th 07 08:53 PM
Unable to select cells MB Tables 3 May 15th 06 10:33 PM
User Unable to Select Checkbox [email protected] Microsoft Word Help 4 May 5th 06 04:21 AM
Unable to Merge as I am unable to select 'Contacts' Dolfan14 Mailmerge 5 June 17th 05 02:00 AM
Unable to Select Menu Bar Sandi Microsoft Word Help 2 April 18th 05 09:47 PM