Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Frustrated writer Frustrated writer is offline

Default Word2007 Spell check problems

Hi, I've read both this forum and the microsoft help page and I still can't
fix the problem. The spellchecker in my Word 2007 doesn't work, grammatical
errors are still highlighted but not misspelled words. I've tried changing
settings, changing languages, nothing that says hide spelling errors or don't
check the spelling is checked. I don't know what to do, I've tried everything
short of re-installing word!!! Please help!