Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Proflaw Proflaw is offline

Default Lines to keep together and no orphan sentences in Word 2007.

How can sentences be keep together in Word 2007 also no orphans
Earlier versions it was easy.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Still is easy. Right click in your paragraph, Paragraph, Line and Page
Breaks tab.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]