Muttorious

Default How do I clear folders from the contact list?

I got rid of some contact list folders and it is still stuck in my list when
I go to create a mail and I hit the "To" field on the mail I am creating. I
get the message

"The address list could not be displayed. The contacts folder associated
with this address list could not be opened; it may have been moved or
deleted, or you do not have permissions. For information on how to remove
this folder from the Outlook Address Book, see Microsoft Office Outlook Help."

I have gone through the help 1 million and 1 times. I can't find this
anywhere. I've even cleared the history in the "Go to Folder (crtl. Y)" area
and nothing. I am really at a dead end.

Furthermore I only have the option to post this in a "word" discussion group
so I'm not sure if this is in the right forum.
Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi ?B?TXV0dG9yaW91cw==?=,

You need to ask this in an OUTLOOK newsgroup, as the Contact List is part of the
Outlook application (meaning most of us really don't know much about how it
works).

I got rid of some contact list folders and it is still stuck in my list when
I go to create a mail and I hit the "To" field on the mail I am creating. I
get the message

"The address list could not be displayed. The contacts folder associated
with this address list could not be opened; it may have been moved or
deleted, or you do not have permissions. For information on how to remove
this folder from the Outlook Address Book, see Microsoft Office Outlook Help."

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

in the newsgroup and not by e-mail :-)