Wayne

Default How can I make a "floating" picture in a template (word 2002)?

I am trying to create a template with an office letterhead on it. The
letterhead will consist of two emblems (one on each side) with text
between them. I have the text in the middle done, but can't get the
emblems to stay put! I would like to be able to make them like the
"earth" picture in the Contemporary Letter template, where they can be
re-sized and moved around at will, but can't figure out how to do this.
If anyone has a better idea on how to do this, I am open for
suggestions! Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance

Wayne

--
Wayne
Jay Freedman

Wayne wrote:
I am trying to create a template with an office letterhead on it. The
letterhead will consist of two emblems (one on each side) with text
between them. I have the text in the middle done, but can't get the
emblems to stay put! I would like to be able to make them like the
"earth" picture in the Contemporary Letter template, where they can be
re-sized and moved around at will, but can't figure out how to do
this. If anyone has a better idea on how to do this, I am open for
suggestions! Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance

Wayne

Set the template's layout to different first page (in File Page Setup).
Put the cursor in the first-page header before pasting or inserting the
graphics. If they're in-line, change their wrapping to Square; then drag
them into position. Close the header pane and save the template.

More info: http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/wordfaqs/Letterhead.htm.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Luc

Wayne,
You could consider using a table, put your emblems in column 1 and three and
your text in the middle column. Set your borders to no border and you are
set.
The picture of the earth in the template has been put in the header and
footer. When you click on the button with the little dog on it in the
picture toolbar you will be able to choose before text. Then you can freely
move it around.
Luc
"Wayne" schreef in bericht