MFP

Default page numbering

I have created a small technical manual. I would like the page numbering to
start on the first page of text, without any page numbers appearing on the
title page or table of contents page.
patrick

Follow this link-it will answer your questions for page numbering.
Pat
http://www.word.mvps.org/faqs/number...pterNumber.htm.

"MFP" wrote:

I have created a small technical manual. I would like the page numbering to
start on the first page of text, without any page numbers appearing on the
title page or table of contents page.

Margaret Aldis

I think this link may be more directly related to the question:

http://www.word.mvps.org/faqs/format...rontMatter.htm

--
Margaret Aldis - Microsoft Word MVP

news