Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
looncat

Default how can I copy files to a disc in the correct order?

I can not get my files to copy to disc in correct order.
It wants to put 10 before 1, and generally scrambles them up in wrong
numeric order
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules [MVP]

Why does the order matter to you when all you have to do is chose another
way to sort them?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]