Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
tarheel86

Default Word2000 won't print labels with my new XPpro

My Office 2000 works just fine on my new Compq Presario with XP Professional
except that the printer freezes every time I try to print labels. The
printer is a Minolta QMS Pagepro1250.
The yellow light begins to blink. I can't even delete the label job from
the queue althrough the computer and Word still work.
I've used Office 2000 disk and printer and Word help and repair
troubleshooters. No luck.
Will appreciate help.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor

What does printer manual say the flashing yellow light is an indication of?

Could it be an 'out of paper' indication, because labels are printed
manually by default?