Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
VB

Default GO TO END OF PARAGRAPH WITHOUT SELECTING TEXT

How?

Thanks,

VB
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Ed

VB wrote:
How?

Thanks,

VB

Do you mean like using CTRL+ Down Arrow?

Ed

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Beth Melton

If you aren't also holding Shift while navigating the document using
the keyboard then you shouldn't be selecting text. For example, if you
want to move to the end of the line you should be able to just press
End.

If text is being selected then perhaps you have Sticky keys or Extend
mode turned on.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Beth Melton
Microsoft Office MVP

Word FAQ: http://mvps.org/word
MVP FAQ site: http://mvps.org/

"Ed" wrote:

VB wrote:
How?

Thanks,

VB

Do you mean like using CTRL+ Down Arrow?

Ed

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
VB

Hi Beth, thanks for your response.

The End key does get me to the end of the line, but how can I jump right to
the end of a paragraph.

Thanks,

VB

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Ctrl+Down Arrow will take you to the beginning of the next Paragraph. Is
that near enough.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"VB" wrote in message
Hi Beth, thanks for your response.

The End key does get me to the end of the line, but how can I jump right
the end of a paragraph.

Thanks,

VB

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Use Ctrl+DownArrow, then LeftArrow. If doesn't matter if the Ctrl key is
held down when the LeftArrow is used.

--

"VB" wrote in message
Hi Beth, thanks for your response.

The End key does get me to the end of the line, but how can I jump
right
the end of a paragraph.

Thanks,

VB

Can I AutoSize (or Fit) merged, variable data within a text box? H Eric Torres Mailmerge 8 September 7th 06 11:44 AM
Hidden text won't stick Gary Burton Formatting Long Documents 10 February 17th 06 02:03 AM
Way to hide text without hidden text font? [email protected] Microsoft Word Help 6 December 11th 05 09:53 PM
Outline Renee Hendershott Page Layout 2 December 25th 04 02:49 PM
textbox to normal text Jack Sons New Users 16 December 5th 04 03:44 PM