Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Wortspiel

Default Coping with font size change when copying and pasting

I have figured out how to work around the problem of the font size changing
when I copy from one document and paste into a separate document. After I
highlight the portion to be copied, I click on the font size as though I was
changing it. Nothing happens, but then I click on copy and paste it into the
other document, and the font size doesn't change. I'll do this until someone
figures out how to solve this with a setting of some kind or the other. I
never had this problem until I had to re-install Word 2003 due to a different
problem.