Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
anne anne is offline

Default width between columns

how can I make the width between my columns 1/8 - 1/4" wide? I am making a
minature book.

thank you.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Are you unable to do this in Format | Columns? Although the spin box
advances in 0.1" increments, you can type in 0.13" or 0.25".

"Anne" wrote in message
how can I make the width between my columns 1/8 - 1/4" wide? I am making

minature book.

thank you.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
anne anne is offline

In Format/Columns my spacing is set to 0 and I still have about a 3/8" space
between the columns.

"Anne" wrote in message
how can I make the width between my columns 1/8 - 1/4" wide? I am making

minature book.

thank you.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Does it appear this way in Print Layout view/Print Preview or only print
that way? I haven't tried printing, but the display shows my gutter as
defined. Do your paragraphs have any indents?

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Are you unable to do this in Format | Columns? Although the spin box
advances in 0.1" increments, you can type in 0.13" or 0.25".

newsgroup so
all may benefit.