Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Steve Cosby

Default False misspelled words in Tables

In addition to the display issue, we have one other item that we can't seem
to figure out.

In some tables, Word does the red underline that a word is misspelled. Most
of the time, the spelling is correct. When you right click on the word, one
or two "suggestions" are given but none of them are correct.

Anybody else see this behavior? Any fix?

Thanks in advance,

--
Steve Cosby, MAI

Word's Document Map should detect headings in tables Kasama Microsoft Word Help 1 June 23rd 05 10:53 PM
macro problems Stephen Larivee New Users 6 April 7th 05 07:03 PM
How to delete misspelled words Sara Microsoft Word Help 1 January 13th 05 12:28 AM
Word Count mel Microsoft Word Help 2 December 14th 04 10:17 PM
how do I stop words from breaking up in tables Susan Delgado Tables 1 November 3rd 04 05:26 PM