douglas

Default Can't see banner in Word 2003 from Word 2000 file

have a doc created in Word 2000 that has a graphic file at the top of each
page. When I open the file in Word 2003 on a Windows XP machine, I can't the
the graphic. I am using the print view but can't see the graphic.
CyberTaz

Hi douglas-

Try clicking the top or bottom edge of a page while in Page Layout View to
'Show White Space'.

HTH |:)

"douglas" wrote:

have a doc created in Word 2000 that has a graphic file at the top of each
page. When I open the file in Word 2003 on a Windows XP machine, I can't the
the graphic. I am using the print view but can't see the graphic.

douglas

Thansk for the quick response but I already tried that. I think that the
person creating the Word 2000 file did so incorrectly. I took the two tables
(with text) out the doc and recreated in a new Word 2000 doc. Copied the
graphic to the new file with appropriate space and everything worked fine
in Office 2003

"douglas" wrote:

have a doc created in Word 2000 that has a graphic file at the top of each
page. When I open the file in Word 2003 on a Windows XP machine, I can't the
the graphic. I am using the print view but can't see the graphic.

Convert Word 2003 documents to WordPerfect formate Carol Microsoft Word Help 6 March 9th 06 08:11 AM
Envelope Address GR New Users 5 April 24th 05 09:48 PM
creating forms Fluffypink Microsoft Word Help 4 March 9th 05 05:17 PM
How do I create & merge specific data base & master documents? maggiev New Users 2 January 13th 05 12:30 AM