Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
jimar

Default Word file with hyperlinks not saving

I have a word document that contains approx 40 hyperlinks going to separate
files most of which are saved outlook email messages. I can no longer save
the word document as the message "The file save failed due to out of memory
or disk space" . Is there a limit on the number of hyperlinks that I can
input to a document or does anyone know of a reason why the file would cease
working?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman

jimar wrote:
I have a word document that contains approx 40 hyperlinks going to
separate files most of which are saved outlook email messages. I can
no longer save the word document as the message "The file save failed
due to out of memory or disk space" . Is there a limit on the number
of hyperlinks that I can input to a document or does anyone know of a
reason why the file would cease working?

There isn't a limit. More likely your document has become corrupted. See
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/CorruptDoc.htm for troubleshooting
steps.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

How do I set right and left alignment on the same line in Word? Matador Page Layout 1 November 9th 05 08:32 PM
Envelope Address GR New Users 5 April 24th 05 09:48 PM
Wordperfect Office 2000 conversion to Word 2003 MikeE New Users 1 March 21st 05 12:04 AM