Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Mary Ann Mary Ann is offline

Default Table Properties problems and TableFormatCell command €“ Word 2007

In an earlier post I was given the very useful tip about adding the
TableFormatCell command to the toolbar in Word 2003. The TableFormatCell
command accurately displays a table width where the Table Properties does not
do this. The link I was given is
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/TblsFldsFms/TablePropPrbs.htm.

I am now using Word 2007 and would like to add the TableFormatCell command
to the Quick Access toolbar. Ive looked in the Customise Quick Access
Toolbar / All Commands but cannot find it.

Does anyone know if this command is still available in Word 2007? Or, if
not, whether there is a new equally reliable way of establishing row widths?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

The command you are looking for is called Cell Height and Width (found under
All Commands).

FWIW, in the Customize Keyboard dialog box the command is still called
TableFormatCell, as in previous versions of Word.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Mary Ann" wrote in message
In an earlier post I was given the very useful tip about adding the
TableFormatCell command to the toolbar in Word 2003. The TableFormatCell
command accurately displays a table width where the Table Properties does
not
do this. The link I was given is
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/TblsFldsFms/TablePropPrbs.htm.

I am now using Word 2007 and would like to add the TableFormatCell command
to the Quick Access toolbar. I've looked in the Customise Quick Access
Toolbar / All Commands but cannot find it.

Does anyone know if this command is still available in Word 2007? Or, if
not, whether there is a new equally reliable way of establishing row
widths?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Mary Ann Mary Ann is offline

Default Table Properties problems and TableFormatCell command - Word 2

Thank you Stefan. It was you who gave me the tip about this dialogue box
still being accessible in Word 2003! Am glad I can still get to it in 2007.

"Mary Ann" wrote in message
In an earlier post I was given the very useful tip about adding the
TableFormatCell command to the toolbar in Word 2003. The TableFormatCell
command accurately displays a table width where the Table Properties does
not
do this. The link I was given is
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/TblsFldsFms/TablePropPrbs.htm.

I am now using Word 2007 and would like to add the TableFormatCell command
to the Quick Access toolbar. I've looked in the Customise Quick Access
Toolbar / All Commands but cannot find it.

Does anyone know if this command is still available in Word 2007? Or, if
not, whether there is a new equally reliable way of establishing row
widths?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

You are welcome. :-)