Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
pajamas pajamas is offline

Default How can I Go To a specific page without scrolling whole doc?

What happened to Edit, Go To function? Do I have to scroll the whole
103-page document to get to a specific page?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Thierry Fontenelle [MSFT][_2_] Thierry Fontenelle [MSFT][_2_] is offline

Hi Pajamas,

Try CTRL-G (go to page...).

I hope it helps.
Thanks,

Thierry Fontenelle [MSFT]

"pajamas" wrote:

What happened to Edit, Go To function? Do I have to scroll the whole
103-page document to get to a specific page?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

On Dec 14, 6:18*pm, pajamas wrote:
What happened to Edit, Go To function? *Do I have to scroll the whole
103-page document to get to a specific page?

Dlouble-click the page number in the bottom bar of the window, and you
get to Go To window.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

F5

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"pajamas" wrote in message
What happened to Edit, Go To function? Do I have to scroll the whole
103-page document to get to a specific page?

mcleanross mcleanross is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoAnn Paules View Post
F5

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"pajamas" wrote in message
What happened to Edit, Go To function? Do I have to scroll the whole
103-page document to get to a specific page?
Hi guys,
Do you want to create your own city? Online cookie clicker incremental game is now available. In the game, you will construct a city from the stone age to a modern city with high technology on a wasteland. I hope this will be a fun game that will provide you with a calm environment.