Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
imsite imsite is offline

Default Insufficient memory for PDF generation

Hi,

I use Adobe PDFMaker 5.0 for converting my word (2003) documents into PDF.
During the conversion process, a dialog with the following message keeps
popping up: "Word has insufficient memory. You will not be able to undo this
action once it is completed. Do you want to continue? Yes/No". I have to
everytime click "Yes" to proceed further. The number of times the popup
appears depends on the size of an individual document. Any workarounds pls?

Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
GMc GMc is offline

First, this prob. also has to do with the size and state of the file. If it
is not a "well formed" Word file (that is, Word has not been used correctly -
a zillion styles and style overrides, pasted graphics, etc.), this also adds
to the processing required.

Second, if you are PDF-ing with tagging turned on, but do not need it, turn
off tagging. That also has a very big impact on the processing. If you don't
know what tagging is, check your Acrobat documentation.

Third (and most obvious), make sure all other app's are closed to maximize
the juice available to Word/Acrobat for the processing.
--
GMc
Phoenix