Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Richard West Richard West is offline

Default How to edit a form document

I'm using Word 2007.

I have a form document that was created in Word that I have downloaded. I
need to edit several areas of the form, not the fields themselves.

The document is NOT protected (I have confirmed this on both the "Developer"
tab and the "Review" tab). However I can not figure out how I can edit the
contect of the document. It only allows me to go into the fields and type
information.

Can someone help me understand what is required to be able to edit this
document? It's driving me nuts...
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Richard West Richard West is offline

FYI - A copy of the document I'm trying to edit can be downloaded from the
United States Post Office he

http://ribbs.usps.gov/files/NCOALINK...FO/FSP_PAF.DOC
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
StevenM[_2_] StevenM[_2_] is offline

Tools Unprotect Document

(I know you said it wasn't protected, but ... that is how I got access to it.)

Steven Craig Miller