Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Meanreus Meanreus is offline

Default Is there a way to design a web page with Word 2007?

I'm trying to design a web page for an assignment and I don't have Publisher.
Is there any way to design a web page with Word 2007?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Don't do it with either program. Both make ugly, ugly code. Use a program
designed for website design.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Meanreus" wrote in message
I'm trying to design a web page for an assignment and I don't have
Publisher.
Is there any way to design a web page with Word 2007?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

"Meanreus" wrote in message
I'm trying to design a web page for an assignment and I don't have
Publisher.
Is there any way to design a web page with Word 2007?

Probably, but right now I'm under time constraints and I don't need this to be a great website. Its for an English class so I'm not going to lose marks if it is emasculate, but I need something to make it with, and I can't figure out a way.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Are you supposed to actually post this to a site or just turn in an .html
file?

(BTW - emasculate means "to make less of a man". Although I think making
websites with either program is a terrible idea, I don't think it reflects
upon one's masculinity or lack thereof.)

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Meanreus" wrote in message
I'm trying to design a web page for an assignment and I don't have
Publisher.
Is there any way to design a web page with Word 2007?

Probably, but right now I'm under time constraints and I don't need this
to be a great website. Its for an English class so I'm not going to lose
marks if it is emasculate, but I need something to make it with, and I
can't figure out a way.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Meanreus Meanreus is offline

Yes I did mean immaculate, but between a typo and a hasty right & left click
combo I turned it into something else.

Anyways, no I don't need to post it.

"Meanreus" wrote in message
I'm trying to design a web page for an assignment and I don't have
Publisher.
Is there any way to design a web page with Word 2007?

Probably, but right now I'm under time constraints and I don't need this
to be a great website. Its for an English class so I'm not going to lose
marks if it is emasculate, but I need something to make it with, and I
can't figure out a way.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Mary Sauer Mary Sauer is offline

Free Web authoring software here
http://www.nvu.com/

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/

"Meanreus" wrote in message
I'm trying to design a web page for an assignment and I don't have
Publisher.
Is there any way to design a web page with Word 2007?

Probably, but right now I'm under time constraints and I don't need this
to be a great website. Its for an English class so I'm not going to lose
marks if it is emasculate, but I need something to make it with, and I
can't figure out a way.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Sure did - thanks for the chuckle! :-)

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Meanreus" wrote in message
I'm trying to design a web page for an assignment and I don't have
Publisher.
Is there any way to design a web page with Word 2007?

Probably, but right now I'm under time constraints and I don't need
this
to be a great website. Its for an English class so I'm not going to
lose
marks if it is emasculate, but I need something to make it with, and
can't figure out a way.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Create the page in Word and save it as an html.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]