Macro to convert ActiveX check box to a legacy check box

Old March 22nd 18, 08:42 PM
Amy Chin Amy Chin is offline

Smile Macro to convert ActiveX check box to a legacy check box

Hi all,

I would be grateful if someone could help provide me with a macro to replace ActiveX check boxes with the legacy ones. The ActiveX ones seem to cause uploading issues in an electronic documentation system. Thanks for your time!
Old March 2nd 19, 08:42 AM
helixjump helixjump is offline

I have heard about this game a lot but I have never played it. I mostly play games helix jump
Old Yesterday, 07:14 AM
alisha1010 alisha1010 is offline
Banned

Talking

All the details are in this post is very interesting and brilliant and I am glad to see this post.
Chanakyapuri Escorts
Defence Colony Escorts
Chattarpur Escorts
Vikaspuri Escorts Service