Diana

Default Prevent use of enter key within a text box to start a 2nd line of

I have created a form in word using tables.
Each text box (form field) has been formatted. If I press tab, it goes to
the next text box which is what I want.
I only have one problem....once data has been entered in a text box, and I
press the enter key, it goes down a line in the same text box. How do I
prevent users from being able to enter onto a second or third line?

Thank you

Diana