quasar360

Default Math notation

Can I insert and use math symbols that aren't part of the available
collection of symbols?

Have you looked in other fonts, such as Symbol? See
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/General/InsertSpecChars.htm. And if that doesn't
help, have you tried using the Equation Editor?

"quasar360" wrote in message
Can I insert and use math symbols that aren't part of the available
collection of symbols?

Jezebel

Yes. If you've exhausted the full Unicode set (which has most of the usual
ones), there's also --

- The Symbol typefaces
- EQ fields for constructing composite characters
- Equation Editor, which handles most simple and compound maths expressions.