Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jane Jane is offline

Default hyperlink reverting to relative path?

I believe this question is probably related to the issue described in
"hyperlinks in word" from 3/2008. I am using Word 2003 and have unchecked
"update links on save" under Tools Options General Web Options
Files. However, sometimes when I create a hyperlink (via navigating across
the network), processing "looks" like it is building an absolute path but
when I move the doc containing the hyperlink to another location, the
hyperlink "changes" to show the new path - i.e. it's behaving as if the path
I created were relative, not absolute.
Others have seen this occur, too, but we have no explanation. Thanks in
advance for any help.
--
Jane