Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cephas

Default Lost my spellchecker. How do I get it back

I installed a Mosby Medical dictionary CD. Changed the dictionary from NOrmal
to Medical. When I tried to use the med dictionary, I got all sorts of error
messages. So I uninstalled the Mosby. But now, when I wanted to do a document
in Word 2003, I don't see the usual green wavy lines to indicate misspelling.
Hitting ToolsSpelling and Grammar gave a "Spelling and Grammar Check is
complete" message even when I haven't typed a single word.
I want my Spellcheck back, help me.
(Or can I just reinstall using the MS Office Small Business Edition 2003 CD
that came with HP notebook?)