Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
HDCSAM HDCSAM is offline

Default how to change Word 2007 blue background

We've just gotten Word 2007, and the blue background that shows up behind an
open Word document is much too bright to look at all day. We've tried
changing all the options in the Display box (from Control Panel), but nothing
seems to work (e.g., not application background). Can anyone tell us how to
change just this one area? It used to be gray in past versions of Word...
T hanks!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

Click the Office (Pizza) button, then click the Word Options button, select
Popular from the list on the left & change the Color Scheme to Silver or
Black - those are the only options within the program.
--
HTH |:)
Bob Jones