Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
bradtank bradtank is offline

Default Removing line breaks

I am trying to convert a text file that opens into Notepad into a WORD file.
When I copy and paste, each line has a seperate line break. Do I have to
individually remove each one, or is there an easier way to do this? (I have
94 pages of text!)

Line Breaks SJT Microsoft Word Help 2 July 17th 06 11:37 PM
manual line breaks Amy C Johnston Page Layout 6 May 15th 06 01:53 PM
remove line breaks Horizon Microsoft Word Help 2 February 26th 06 08:32 PM
Tab stops and line breaks Fred Goldman Microsoft Word Help 5 September 16th 05 05:09 AM
Removing strange line of dots alamodoc New Users 2 November 30th 04 07:07 PM