Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
rgmw rgmw is offline

Default Days of the Week AutoCorrect options

I'm trying to figure out where/how Word 2007 stores AutoCorrect
entries, for the Day-of-the-Week, and Month.

It's not that we want to turn it off or otherwise are having problems
with it, but we want to see if we can use it to our advantage.

The question is, where/how are these entries stored? Can they be
modified? Thank you in advance . . .
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
jmo jmo is offline

You can't modify auto inserts. They are usually based on your system
clock and date and that is where the infomation is stored. If you go to
Insert - Date and Time there are many options you can choose from and
if you want, you can update automatically everytime you open the
document.

--
jmo
jmo's Profile: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/member.php?u=2029