ReviTULize ReviTULize is offline
Junior Member

Default Drop-down Populated with text entry

Hello All! Somewhat new to the VBA aspect of Word, so please be gentle. I have searched the forum and results have only shown me how to do this in reverse. So far, this form is simple and have not had to use any scripts.

here goes...
I have a Word Macro-Enabled Document and I am creating a form for internal use. I have added five different plain text content controls where users will enter their desired names for specific devices.

On a different page, I wish to have a drop down(or combo box) that lists those five entries as choices. Basically, they are entering those 5 names and then choosing which one they want as their default later on in the form.

Is this possible?

Thanks in advance
ReviTULize ReviTULize is offline
Junior Member

Any help? Is this even possible in Word?