Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs

Default Tables with page breaks

I am typing text into a predefined table with 10 rows. The document was sent
to me as an attachment, already created and saved as a blank template (using
Office 2003 running XP) In print view at the end of the first page, instead
of the text continuing onto the next page it appears to disappear from view
(dropping off the end of the page). When viewing in Normal view the text is
visible. Have I inadvertently selected an option that has affected the
formatting of my table so it cannot be seen in print view? This has happened
several times with this template but not everytime so I think it must be
something I am doing. thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs

The table handle was probably nudged slightly so that the handle became
wrapped. This is all too easy when the table is viewed in Print Layout view
(can't be done in Normal view, as there's no table handle). On the Table tab
of Table Properties, change the text wrapping to None.