Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Jeff Jeff is offline

Default Cell Contents Disappears

I have pasted text into a cell and notice that the text abruptly stops at the
botttom of the page. I put my cursor at the last word in the cell and i can
type and type and type but nothing appears. I would like for the contents of
this cell to appear in the cell on the next page. Any idea's?

Thanks1

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Jeff Jeff is offline

Hi Suzanne - I made sure that the Text Wrapping has been set to none and the
sentence abruptly ends at the bottom of the page and does not continue to the
cell at the top of the next page.

Any more suggestions?

Thanks!

"Jeff" wrote in message
I have pasted text into a cell and notice that the text abruptly stops at

the
botttom of the page. I put my cursor at the last word in the cell and i

can
type and type and type but nothing appears. I would like for the contents

of
this cell to appear in the cell on the next page. Any idea's?

Thanks1

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
LS LS is offline

Jeff,

On the Row tab of Table Properties, make sure the row height is not set to
'exactly.

"Jeff" wrote in message
I have pasted text into a cell and notice that the text abruptly stops at

the
botttom of the page. I put my cursor at the last word in the cell and i

can
type and type and type but nothing appears. I would like for the contents

of
this cell to appear in the cell on the next page. Any idea's?

Thanks1

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
LS LS is offline

You're welcome