hcrib hcrib is offline
Junior Member

Default Track Changes in Word Online

Hi

I've been trying to follow this tutorial about using track changes in Word Online.

http://office.microsoft.com/en-001/w...104072632.aspx

Not having any joy. When I load the file in the online editor and click on 'review', the rest of the ribbon, right of 'show comments' is blank.

Must be doing something wrong. Does the original document have to be created in Word 2013?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

As far as I know, Track Changes are only supported in the full version of
Word. And the full version can only be used online if you have certain kinds
of Office 365 subscriptions.

The free online editor can't be used.

--
Stefan Blom