Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Zohreh Zohreh is offline

Default Why do my equations become bold?

Dear friends,

I use word (2007) caption for my equations and after I save the document, the equations become bold.

I would highly appreciate it if anyone can help me solve this problem.

Best regards.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Is it the caption text that changes, or the equations themselves?

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Zohreh" wrote in message
Dear friends,

I use word (2007) caption for my equations and after I save the document,
the equations become bold.

I would highly appreciate it if anyone can help me solve this problem.

Best regards.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Zohreh Zohreh is offline

On Friday, June 20, 2014 9:47:27 AM UTC+8, Zohreh wrote:
Dear friends,

I use word (2007) caption for my equations and after I save the document, the equations become bold.

I would highly appreciate it if anyone can help me solve this problem.

Best regards.

It is the equations that become bold. The captions are not bold.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

"Zohreh" wrote in message
It is the equations that become bold. The captions are not bold.

Assuming that it isn't a display issue, only, this suggests a damaged font.