Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected] caldgail@msn.com is offline

Default How to make a form to be typed on but not change the form content

I am on a forms committee for work and I thought Adobe Pro. would solve the
problem with folks changing form content other than info. they need to fill
out. Adobe Pro can do this but then the average user can not save the info.
they put on the form they can only print it. So if an error is made they have
to retype info. all over again. I know i have used forms created in MSWord
that can be fill out but not change the content of the form.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

Start He

http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/TblsFldsFms/LinesInForms.htm

And continue on with Part I in the "Please Fill Out This Form" section by
Dian D. Chapman. Proceed with Part II - V as necessary.
--
HTH |:)
Bob Jones

" wrote in