Trainer

Default Word 2000 template/mail merge

I want to fill out some pre-printed certificates using Word 2000 and I will
need to use mail merge since their will be multiple certificates. Can
someone tell me how to do this?
Graham Mayor

Create a form letter merge with the data fields placed so that they are
correctly located when printed on your certificates. Practice the layout on
plain paper until you are happy with the result when laid over the
pre-printed certificate. Then mail merge is no different to any other.
Follow the merge wizard.